61206 733.5 Rd, Sterling, NE
- This farm has 84.7 acres of effective Cropland, 30.6 acres CRP for a total of 115.2 acres of Cropland. It has 23.76 acres of pasture, which has trees making it a great place for deer hunting.
- It has a two bedroom trailer home with several buildings and a submersible well, which supplies water to the home and pasture.
- It has established waterways, terraces and approximately 25 acres of the Cropland is tiled.
- The Farm has a grain sorghum base of 84.7 acres and a yield of 68 bushels.
- Estimated 2013 taxes: $5207.06.
If you are looking for a farm to expand your operation or just getting started in farming, take a look at this farm,
DIRECTIONS: From the northeast edge of Sterling at Hwy 41 & 734 Rd, go 1 1/2 miles east on 734 Rd. Watch for For Sale signs on South side of road.